Moonbin is gonna be in the same drama a ong seong wu and I’m soo happy for him He’s gonna do great
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 March 2019 #1 Moonbin is gonna be in the same drama a ong seong wu and I’m soo happy for him He’s gonna do great Reactions: Crackhead, Bara, DAIRYQUEEN and 3 others
Pigeon Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 7,093 Reactions Received 21,568 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 25 Gender Other Ship @Jihoon Wreck @kuro 15 March 2019 #2 Seongwoo and Moonbin Reactions: DAIRYQUEEN, Darkyoda47, Moonbinlove and 1 other person
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 March 2019 #3 Pigeon said: Seongwoo and Moonbin Click to expand... I know I feel it’s gonna be a good drama Reactions: DAIRYQUEEN, Darkyoda47 and Pigeon
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 15 March 2019 #4 Oof visual explosion Reactions: DAIRYQUEEN and Moonbinlove
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 March 2019 #5 JungYoda said: Oof visual explosion Click to expand... I know I don’t usually watch k dramas but I’m thinking of watching this one Reactions: DAIRYQUEEN and Darkyoda47
JungYoda said: Oof visual explosion Click to expand... I know I don’t usually watch k dramas but I’m thinking of watching this one