Trading moonlight // gud_bam 》TRADING THREAD《 (8 Viewers)

Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
@moonlight out of all the cards you're looking for, I have W1 Jaehwan and Woojin, Jaemin and Renjun rare, and I might be able to get you SuperM Baekhyun Halloween (if yoxiao agrees) do any of those interest you for Hwi and Jaeyoon? :pandabeg:
So for now.. I try to keep trading halloween for halloween

So.. maybe either youngkyun or jaeyoon for baekhyun is fine rn *i wish u will get him

And im lookin for woojin & jaehwan as well also jaemin & renjun

We may keep discuss
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
So for now.. I try to keep trading halloween for halloween

So.. maybe either youngkyun or jaeyoon for baekhyun is fine rn *i wish u will get him

And im lookin for woojin & jaehwan as well also jaemin & renjun

We may keep discuss
Oh, okay :sanapray: I can see if I can get him :susPepe:

Normally I wouldn't break sets but Hwiyoung and Jaeyoon are more important to me, so I'll definitely break Wanna One if you change your mind, and I'll gladly give you my NCT rares as well :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread