Trading moonlight // gud_bam 》TRADING THREAD《 (8 Viewers)

Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Oh, okay :sanapray: I can see if I can get him :susPepe:

Normally I wouldn't break sets but Hwiyoung and Jaeyoon are more important to me, so I'll definitely break Wanna One if you change your mind, and I'll gladly give you my NCT rares as well :sanapray:
If I want all ur card had offer.. how the trade will going?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Im intereseted in Tiffany Halloween card but i dont hv any bg Halloweens or other than Yoona Halloween for trade which i think doesnt make sense to me to trade snsd halloween for snsd halloween, if ur interested in my SKZ IN Rare or Got7 Yugyeom Rare or any of my NCT Rares, lemme know. I could trade u for ur Sulli Rare or Eunbi Halloween or Shinee halloween if ur willing.other bg rares also available(if not in negotiation for other trades, i cant specify which as its ever changing).

Tldr: wat u want for Tiffany Halloween, Eunbi Halloween, Shinee halloween (lowest priority for me) n Sulli Rare? I hope it can be finished/traded b4 halloween ends otherwise i dont guarantee ill be bound by my offer today.but ur free to decline/trade away if we dont come to any agreement b4 then.
 
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Im intereseted in Tiffany Halloween card but i dont hv any bg Halloweens or other than Yoona Halloween for trade which i think doesnt make sense to me to trade snsd halloween for snsd halloween, if ur interested in my SKZ IN Rare or Got7 Yugyeom Rare or any of my NCT Rares, lemme know. I could trade u for ur Sulli Rare or Eunbi Halloween or Shinee halloween if ur willing.other bg rares also available(if not in negotiation for other trades, i cant specify which as its ever changing).

Tldr: wat u want for Tiffany Halloween, Eunbi Halloween, Shinee halloween (lowest priority for me) n Sulli Rare? I hope it can be finished/traded b4 halloween ends otherwise i dont guarantee ill be bound by my offer today.but ur free to decline/trade away if we dont come to any agreement b4 then.
ru mean superm halloween?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Yeah i forget which it is, Taemin(?) group Halloween i think(?).
its Kai from superm

and for rn i keep my thought to trade halloween for halloween until the end of this event
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
its Kai from superm

and for rn i keep my thought to trade halloween for halloween until the end of this event
Sure tats fine, but my offer stands as long as im still interested, after tat it depends on circumstances.
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,359
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,840
Gender
Female
I'm interested in your taeyeon halloween to complete my set but I only have gg halloween card to trade, would you still be interested in doing a trade?
 
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
I'm interested in your taeyeon halloween to complete my set but I only have gg halloween card to trade, would you still be interested in doing a trade?
Depends~

Wut ru offering?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,359
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,840
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread