News More Details on NIZI (JYP JPN GG) (1 Viewer)

Is it Kpop?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Source: JYP’s Japanese Girl Group NIZI (Nizi Project) – Knetizen



Park Jinyoung said "if k-pop's first stage was to export Korean contents overseas and the 2nd stage was to find foreign talents and incorporate them with Korean singers (e.g. 2PM's Nickhun), then, the 3rd stage would be to directly produce and nurture the talents from overseas." He intends the Nizi Project to be the 3rd stage of K-pop.

Eligibility: Japanese female applicants from 15~22 y.o

Goal: Main promotions in Japan and active all around the world including Korea

Season 2: If the first project succeeds, the next step would be a boy group version

1. From May 1st to August 8, auditions will be held in 8 Japanese cities + Hawaii and LA for a total of 10 locations

2. 20 participants will be selected from the 1st audition and a reality show will determine the result starting in October

3. The 20 participants will train in dancing, singing, fitness training, etc. in JYP's Training Center in Korea. In order to prepare for their showbiz promotions, they will train for 6 months.

4. In April 2020, the final members will be announced on broadcast

5. In November 2020, they will have their major debut with Sony Music Label

6. The task force has already been set in place "NIZI Project"


original post: here

1. Ew

2. This is all for business. I would feel my blood boil if they did this is China too, but I won't bash them any more than this. As for Japan, I think that it's just wrong. They probably have been preparing this long time ago

3. Don't mix this with K-pop

4. Take that Yen back

5. If this group doesn't break even with the money invested in them, it's a waste of our money

6. They talked about this ever since last year. They've already started doing something similar in China. They are just doing the same thing in Japan.

7. They will be a Japanese girl group so I don't understand why he's calling it the "3rd stage of K-pop". Also, it seems like they want NIZI to be ITZY's sister group and I already hate it

8. Don't do it --

9. Why are they doing this... I f*cking hate this. I hope they fail

10. Looks like he's confident, make sure you do it well
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Knew most of this info already but the debut timeline is news to me.
2. 20 participants will be selected from the 1st audition and a reality show will determine the result starting in October
Does this mean that the reality show will air for all six months of their training???
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Eh I mean sure, looks like their primary market will be Japan so I'm not really that interested but I'll check them out I guess. What happened to Boy Story btw?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Eh I mean sure, looks like their primary market will be Japan so I'm not really that interested but I'll check them out I guess. What happened to Boy Story btw?
They came back with a single in March.
The real question is what happened to that second Chinese bg he was supposed to debut earlier this year :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
They came back with a single in March.
The real question is what happened to that second Chinese bg he was supposed to debut earlier this year :susPepe:
How many groups is he about to debut :nayeonisdone:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
5. If this group doesn't break even with the money invested in them, it's a waste of our money
Honestly, watch Nizi make more money than most Kpop Groups lmao. People seriously underestimate how much of a powerhouse Japan is.

2. This is all for business. I would feel my blood boil if they did this is China too, but I won't bash them any more than this. As for Japan, I think that it's just wrong. They probably have been preparing this long time ago
Also, like why are they so petty about this? Like, they hype up if a Kpop group is debuting and becoming famous in Japan or China and that’s fine. But dare a group from another country have the same potential for Korea and it’s suddenly blasphemy? I wonder how they would feel if people told them that’s how some Americans feel about Kpop groups being in the States. And duh it’s for business. If there’s a country which can economically more money for them, why not debut a group there?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Eh I mean sure, looks like their primary market will be Japan so I'm not really that interested but I'll check them out I guess. What happened to Boy Story btw?
They came back with a single in March.
The real question is what happened to that second Chinese bg he was supposed to debut earlier this year :susPepe:
1. boystory is doing well in china
they have a project going on atm about growing up it super cute [the do have a youtube account]

and the bg debuting was boystory the info was just confusing as i believer how old r u was technically not there debut

 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread