- Joined
- 4 November 2019
- Messages
- 345
- Reactions Received
- 924
- Location
- The diamond life
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
If your not enjying it i dont think it was for you. I feel you dont feel dumb being in there again probably not for you, you should be in an enviroment where you feel like your all learning at the sam pace some people will be in front and some will be behind but it shouldnt be by much, it should feel like your all moving at the same pace.I am thinking about quitting the thing entirely tbh. It's just too stressful and frustrating for me.
I feel dumb every time I go there, because everyone is so much smarter than me...
it's annoying when you are surrounded by people who make you feel inferior.
but anyways enough about me.
I have self esteem issues too, so that doesn't help any.
I think most people struggle with self esteem issues, me included. It can hold you back but you shouldn't stop doing what you love.