More impressive vocals: Jisoo or Nayeon (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
This is a hard one. I think Jisoo has better strength in her voice but Nayeon has a higher range and she hits her high notes really well. I would say Nayeon because she's demonstrated quite a large range well but we I don't think we've seen the whole capabitlity of Jisoo's voice yet
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I know nothing about singing but just from what I’ve heard from both of them I would go with Nayeon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread