or
TWICEVELVETPINK Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 395 Reactions Received 2,098 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 19 February 2020 #1 or Reactions: VillageIdiot, Evergreen, Skinnny and 2 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 19 February 2020 #2 Nayeon for me. Tho I do appreciate Jisoo‘s vocals a lot Reactions: VillageIdiot, Skinnny and potato
Skinnny . Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 4,566 Reactions Received 27,371 Location Eden Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 February 2020 #3 Nayeon is better however I prefer jisoo's tone. Reactions: VillageIdiot and yeji
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 20 February 2020 #4 Nayeon vocal ability is objectively better but I prefer Jisoo’s voice. Reactions: VillageIdiot and yeji
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 20 February 2020 #5 Nayeon is better. Tone wise I still choose her Reactions: yeji