News More of Keenas text messages to the other Fifty Fifty members got revealed (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,746
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck

We already heard from Atrrakts CEO, that the members refused any communication, so I guess that confirms his words were true.. but reading that they did not even talk between themselfs in person or about the case in general and let others make all the decisions for them.. its really no wonder they ended up in such a terrible situation
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seungfloral

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,746
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
the same thing may or may not be happening with NJ my friend lol
and they are so much bigger and so much more at stake
I hope not, but the way MHJ talks about them, I can imagine she has a lot of control about them and just like in the situation with The Givers CEO, she also influenced the parents to be on her side already :ono: but as this case is still unfolding, I don't want to watch who is right and wrong, the whole situation is absurd
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
I hope not, but the way MHJ talks about them, I can imagine she has a lot of control about them and just like in the situation with The Givers CEO, she also influenced the parents to be on her side already :ono: but as this case is still unfolding, I don't want to watch who is right and wrong, the whole situation is absurd
it may be absurd but it's like the biggest news in kpop this year for sure...
and I'm pretty sure NJ have taken sides but hopefully not publicly since MHJ said that NJ and/or their parents were the ones who first raised Illit and the allegations of plagiarisms...

now if I was Hybe/Bang the first thing I would do would be to contact NJ and get them to corroborate that lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread