- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
I feel like I have more songs this time, but I'll pick a few.
Now this one. I found another rock type song -- the last time I posted a thread like this, it was Blind by Ciipher. This song is definitely 00s rock inspired, and I love it.
--------------------------
I LOVE the sound of this one! It's just so good, I don't know what else to say.
--------------------------
I think this is quite catchy. It reminds me of 2010s or late 00s R&B, especially when Jooyoung comes in.
--------------------------
Probably my current fave, and it's a shame it took 6 months for me to find it. I knew of Bibi, but I didn't like what I heard back then (which was only 2 songs). And it's always nice t hear Tiger JK.
--------------------------
Another one as old as Y. Really catchy and light.
--------------------------
Honorable Mentions:
Peaches - Kai
WooAh HIP - Mamadol
Maddox - Sleep
Way - Onew x Punch
There's more but I'll stop here
Now this one. I found another rock type song -- the last time I posted a thread like this, it was Blind by Ciipher. This song is definitely 00s rock inspired, and I love it.
--------------------------
I LOVE the sound of this one! It's just so good, I don't know what else to say.
--------------------------
I think this is quite catchy. It reminds me of 2010s or late 00s R&B, especially when Jooyoung comes in.
--------------------------
Probably my current fave, and it's a shame it took 6 months for me to find it. I knew of Bibi, but I didn't like what I heard back then (which was only 2 songs). And it's always nice t hear Tiger JK.
--------------------------
Another one as old as Y. Really catchy and light.
--------------------------
Honorable Mentions:
Peaches - Kai
WooAh HIP - Mamadol
Maddox - Sleep
Way - Onew x Punch
There's more but I'll stop here