More than the Milky Way (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male


Across the dark night sky
More than any other star
More than any jewel that shines bright
You

You have a silhouette that lights up
It’s so divine
Lead me to the path of Shalom



You’re an angel, Siloam



Your eyes reflect the galaxy
This world belongs to you
This place is a heavenly palace

Your bright and fair body and image
Drunk with that beauty
A fantasy melos



A precious place because of your existence
With your universe, I became a red sun
Addicted, days driving me crazy
Yo made it

Like the morning sun, you’re dazzling
Always shining so bright
Like an angel
Wrap around me
Take me above

I’m into you
I’m into you
Wrap around me
Take me above

Just thinking about it makes me tremble
(Makes me tremble)
Why does my heart keep pounding
More and more, without knowing?

Beautiful that’s understated
The best expression for you is heavenly
God spent a lot of time on you
When He created you

Beauty that makes angels jealous
You shine so bright, more than a dia



I’m in, losing myself
Goddess of beauty, you’re Aphrodite



Like the morning sun, you’re dazzling
Always shining so bright
Like an angel
Wrap around me
Take me above

I’m into you
Wrap around me
Take me above
I’m into you
Wrap around me
Take me above

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread