MV MORTEMIA - Samurai (feat. Marina La Torraca) official videoclip (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,435
Reactions Received
9,451
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,830
Gender
Male


The lyrics are in German. English translation:

Intro
Samurai, Samurai (Samurai, samurai)

Verse 1
Cold walls in the sky suspended
Ghost trains on rails remotely controlled
Streams of people at the speed of machines
Where should I go?
I can't see a way out anymore
Where should I go?

Refrain
Samurai, Samurai
Come and get me out
Draw your sword, cut me free
I can't stand it here much longer
Samurai, Samurai
Throw yourself into battle
Draw your sword, cut me free
Save me from the night

Verse 2
Instructions on my television screen
Automated dreams control
I'm being followed by video cameras
I'm trapped
I can't see a way out
I'm trapped

Refrain
Samurai, Samurai
Come and get me out
Draw your sword, cut me free
I can't stand it here much longer
Samurai, Samurai
Throw yourself into battle
Draw your sword , knock me free
Save me from the night

Refrain
Samurai, Samurai
Come and get me out
Pull your sword, cut me free
I can't stand it here much longer
Samurai, Samurai
Throw yourself into battle
Draw your sword, cut me free
Save me from the night

Outro
Samurai, Samurai (Samurai, samurai)

(source: https://matchlyric.com/mortemia-samurai-english-translation)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread