most common combinations when stanning groups? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would add:
Blackpink x Winner
Blackpink x iKON
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ooooo Apink. Ugh so much flavor
oh yeah I was quite mesy even then.
SHINee always was my ult (they are also my first kpop group). At first my fave gg was 2NE1 After me being pissed at YG, I started to not follow the girls as much. During that time I fell harder and harder for APINK ( the first gg I witness to debut). I always loved Red Velvet but it was during dumb dumb when I added them to my ults. So for a while I had SHINee x APINK x Red Velvet as ults.
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
oh yeah I was quite mesy even then.
SHINee always was my ult (they are also my first kpop group). At first my fave gg was 2NE1 After me being pissed at YG, I started to not follow the girls as much. During that time I fell harder and harder for APINK ( the first gg I witness to debut). I always loved Red Velvet but it was during dumb dumb when I added them to my ults. So for a while I had SHINee x APINK x Red Velvet as ults.
Ain’t nothing messy about stanning such great groups. It just shows your mind is versatile. Tbh I don’t blame about YG it like a toddler runs that company sometimes
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
BTS X Blackpink seems to be the most common one these days, like 2NE1Bang back in the day :maheart:

Although there seems to be a lot of Army vs Blink happening too.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ain’t nothing messy about stanning such great groups. It just shows your mind is versatile. Tbh I don’t blame about YG it like a toddler runs that company sometimes
I am still shocked that I added iKON to my ults. I never even thought a boy group could come close to SHINee for me, yet iKON did it. I have been with them since WIN era but it was New Kids: Beginn that made want to add them since I really was watching their Weekly Idol episode 3 times in like a day :DD
Honestly I can't help myself. I just adore all YG groups.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I would say;
SNSD x Red Velvet
SNSD x Blackpink
Red Velvet x Blackpink
SNSD x Red Velvet x Blackpink

At least most of my mutual on Twitter stan at least one of these combinations. I've also noticed this on KPS.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread