- Joined
- 31 May 2023
- Messages
- 6,437
- Reactions Received
- 9,410
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,545
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
- Wreck
im wondering if someone here actually has shoes older than me now... LOL
oh, oops.... 😭😭 I wasn't rly thinking of that whenever I made that signature, im so sorry![]()
Are the yellow letters in your signature supposed to be so bright that light mode kpopsourcians cant see the shit? :(
It's okay. Dark mode is superior anywayoh, oops.... 😭😭 I wasn't rly thinking of that whenever I made that signature, im so sorry![]()
LOL yeah it is + i'm more used to using dark modeIt's okay. Dark mode is superior anyway![]()
but why not lexxy? Don't the youngins use "mother" as a term of endearment these daysNo one better tell me I’m old enough to be their mom![]()
Many. I mean, I'm not gonna name them but yeah, I'd say "most" are near that marker or beyond it :)Anyone older than 34?
True lol.Many. I mean, I'm not gonna name them but yeah, I'd say "most" are near that marker or beyond it :)
well, one thing's for sure, at 27, I'm in the maknae line of KSTrue lol.
With the newer users, I'd say the whippersnappers are on the come up, though.
Hey, I'm 22! You're at least middle of the roadwell, one thing's for sure, at 27, I'm in the maknae line of KS![]()
Hey, I'm 22! You're at least middle of the road![]()
haha when I first joined, I thought I was the only thirtysomething!![]()
I'm so delighted to hear thatI thought I was the only twentysomething around here (I realize we've got a couple of 16 yr olds, but still).