Most nugu flopped anon in world history (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ily <3333333

Thx anon, this makes my day better <3
how sweet :llama_squish::llama_blush:
you know, I've never actually held an anon lol, maybe I should?
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
how sweet :llama_squish::llama_blush:
you know, I've never actually held an anon lol, maybe I should?
you should try

Trolls come sometimes, but as @la_mort_pour_vous says it's a good way to know people

I say that but i should frequent more anons, I should try to know people more lol

I even mistake genders all the time TT
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you should try

Trolls come sometimes, but as @la_mort_pour_vous says it's a good way to know people

I say that but i should frequent more anons, I should try to know people more lol

I even mistake genders all the time TT
lololololol, I've made that mistake a lot
hmmm, maybe I should, I'll think about it lol
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh damn who the girl in the gif? shes cute.

Kim Yeri of Red Velvet.

You're free to call her Kim Yerim, Queen Yeri or Goddess of Britania
or yeriana grande lololol
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
favorite users

I'll try to answer this, but I'll forget like a hundred of them.

@LuhansGreenHair (it's not that i like you or something b-baka)
@Son Na Eun
@Drug
@SaviorTwice (she changed my life somehow)
@BLACKPINK
@blackpinklegends (anticipate march 1)
@winwinlucas122 @winwinlucas123
@igloo
@iLoveParkSooYoung
@la_mort_pour_vous
@Sooyoung (I mentioned you this time :pepeheart:)
@ReadMyFanfic2
@Vikki
@lexusuwu
@bulletproof
@MOMOLAND
@emanresu
@callmedaddy
@superblink
@Dopamine (has no taste, but is kind)
@Golden_Wishes
@Darkyoda - I stan
@Eww
@Athena_Raye ily
@ILOVECATALLENAAA

ok I hope yall feel loved, I really need to make a masters list on excel someday...
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
171
Reactions Received
1,329
Location
✮ loonaverse ✮
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
favorite users

I'll try to answer this, but I'll forget like a hundred of them.

@LuhansGreenHair (it's not that i like you or something b-baka)
@Son Na Eun
@Drug
@SaviorTwice (she changed my life somehow)
@BLACKPINK
@blackpinklegends (anticipate march 1)
@winwinlucas122 @winwinlucas123
@igloo
@iLoveParkSooYoung
@la_mort_pour_vous
@Sooyoung (I mentioned you this time :pepeheart:)
@ReadMyFanfic2
@Vikki
@lexusuwu
@bulletproof
@MOMOLAND
@emanresu
@callmedaddy
@superblink
@Dopamine (has no taste, but is kind)
@Golden_Wishes
@Darkyoda - I stan
@Eww
@Athena_Raye ily
@ILOVECATALLENAAA

ok I hope yall feel loved, I really need to make a masters list on excel someday...
omg ilyt, but who r u tho?
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
favorite users

I'll try to answer this, but I'll forget like a hundred of them.

@LuhansGreenHair (it's not that i like you or something b-baka)
@Son Na Eun
@Drug
@SaviorTwice (she changed my life somehow)
@BLACKPINK
@blackpinklegends (anticipate march 1)
@winwinlucas122 @winwinlucas123
@igloo
@iLoveParkSooYoung
@la_mort_pour_vous
@Sooyoung (I mentioned you this time :pepeheart:)
@ReadMyFanfic2
@Vikki
@lexusuwu
@bulletproof
@MOMOLAND
@emanresu
@callmedaddy
@superblink
@Dopamine (has no taste, but is kind)
@Golden_Wishes
@Darkyoda - I stan
@Eww
@Athena_Raye ily
@ILOVECATALLENAAA

ok I hope yall feel loved, I really need to make a masters list on excel someday...
Thanks Jasque old buddy old pal.

Your in my Favorite Users Excel spreadsheet as well.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread