most ppl are soooo annoying (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
most people love to assume that others are looking for advice when people did not ask for it

for example ,i would ask 'how do you make your life fun?'

they would assume that i think that my life is boring

Do they even know that they are annoying? zzzz :llama_blush:

even more ridiculous when someone who scored 2.1 cgpa asking me to work hard when i score 3.7 every sem

eww
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship
most people love to assume that others are looking for advice when people did not ask for it

for example ,i would ask 'how do you make your life fun?'

they would assume that i think that my life is boring

Do they even know that they are annoying? zzzz :llama_blush:

even more ridiculous when someone who scored 2.1 cgpa asking me to work hard when i score 3.7 every sem

eww
If you think a person is annoying then why would you care to even ask them a question in the first place? And also you asking someone how they make their life fun will probably make the person automatically think that you're asking them for advice since people don't really just randomly ask that.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: burnenemy
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
This happens to me like everyday its a general question just trying to get to know some of the forum more no need to be so uptight about it
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If you think a person is annoying then why would you care to even ask them a question in the first place? And also you asking someone how they make their life fun will probably make the person automatically think that you're asking them for advice since people don't really just randomly ask that.
i ask that in forum - ok?

i can ask whatever i want .it aint my fault if ppl are delulu

that 's like men saying i am sinful for being pretty and being pretty msakes them love me lmao
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
they dont even know me?

btw ,that's just an example

do u have prob in reading? can u guys e=ver stop assuming? that does not make u smarter
You made a thread and I answered.
With an attitude like yours, I'm surprised that people talk to you at all.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I know I´m annoying, but I feel like that´s my purpose in life :D. to be a burden, mama, I´ve found my life goal :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mew

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
At most it's a communication era.
Small changes to a question changes who it appeals to and what is being implied. if English isn't the first language makes it harder as colloquisms are used more comfortably, like rhetorical questions, slang and languistic emotional tones. Forums are about discussions but also how people interepet questions as well as answers, for the most part it's assumptions all round since no one really knows each other and don't really know how something is being said.
Sarcasm doesn't read well either.
But understanding if someone puts something out on a forum every ones free to agree and disagree and say what they want within reason.
If it affects someone even though they don't care about other people's opinions then what they said would not be entirely true.
 
Last edited:

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I know I´m annoying, but I feel like that´s my purpose in life :D. to be a burden, mama, I´ve found my life goal :D
Lol. I find you quite neutral actually, you ask questions and like to engage in discussion so I wouldn't say annoying but thats only my opinion I guess.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread