Most surprising idol couples? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I'm always skeptical of their existence at first, ex:

Taeyeon and Baekhyun
Kai and Krystal
Kai and Jennie
Daniel and Jihyo
Momo and Heechul

These relationships surprised me when I first heard of them but I guess some of them make sense personality wise. I just don't expect big name idols to date each other haha :dubuthink:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kai and jennie; i lowkey thought that they were doing it for fanservice :nekosweat:
honestly wouldn't be surprised just bc i find them both personality wise a bit incompatible with each other?:dubuthink:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,399
Reactions Received
53,170
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,316
Gender
Female
Taeyeon and Baekhyun.
Kai and Jennie.
were the ones that surprised me the most especially Kai and Jennie. But at a closer look, it did seem like Jennie was really into Kai
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread