- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
HOW IN THE WORLD ;-;
This is just so good and nostalgic. It sounds like a Sailor Moon ost. And everything about it just so sweet ;-; I myself didn't know about it's existence until I went to the "Pick a door" thread by @Darth_17 thank you so much for putting this song in your thread, it's one of my favs now <3
This is just so good and nostalgic. It sounds like a Sailor Moon ost. And everything about it just so sweet ;-; I myself didn't know about it's existence until I went to the "Pick a door" thread by @Darth_17 thank you so much for putting this song in your thread, it's one of my favs now <3