Appreciation Most Underrated GG in K-Pop (1 Viewer)

Who do you think is the most underrated GG?

  • Berry Good

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • April

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Oh My Girl

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Nature

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • GWSN

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • CLC

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Laboum

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Dreamcatcher

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • DIA

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Sonamoo

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Neon Punch

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gugudan

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Elris

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Ladies' Code

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 2 7.4%

  • Total voters
    27
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Who do you think it is?
If we take into account how long they have been around for, how unique the group is as a whole, how good their choreography is, how their personalities are, how people talk highly of them but yet can't get any momentum going or are very slow in gaining popularity, etc.

Also, can we call Loona underrated now? I think they are now a second tier girl group who can compete with the bigger groups, so I'm not going to add them in.

I'll do a poll and add names who I think are underrated and you can vote for the 3 groups you think are the most underrated.
It also depends on opinion as well I think but it's good to see what people think.

There is only a certain amount I can fit in the poll, so please excuse me if I forgot anyone.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
58
Reactions Received
448
Location
It's NCT's Johnny
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Dreamcatcher; and I am not being biased here or anything. :welp:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
So underrated that they didn't even make your list


Sorry, 9Muses have just disbanded right?
I forgot about HelloVenus and forgot to put an 'other' option and now I have no more room on the poll to add.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
58
Reactions Received
448
Location
It's NCT's Johnny
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Want to be added to the Dreamcatcher taglist? :pandahappy:
Yesu, I don't necessarily stan but I've been enjoying all of their releases so far! :pandalove:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sorry, 9Muses have just disbanded right?
I forgot about HelloVenus and forgot to put an 'other' option and now I have no more room on the poll to add.
Yeah I think they disbanded yesterday or something.

Hello Venus could've been something but Pledis and Fantagio fucked up.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah I think they disbanded yesterday or something.

Hello Venus could've been something but Pledis and Fantagio fucked up.
I'm sorry about not adding Hello Venus or at least I should have put the 'other' option in.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm sorry about not adding Hello Venus or at least I should have put the 'other' option in.
Nah it's okay.

Voted for April, Oh My Girl, and Sonamoo.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
My answer will always be CLC...
One of the best rappers, one of the best dancers, overall great vocalists, nice charisma and great b-sides.
What more do you want?
Well I want your other two GG votes as you can vote for 3 GG :llama_laugh:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
From the list, I think only Dreamcatcher is underrated (maybe CLC).

My girls from fromis didn't even make the list, but expect them slaying with their next comeback. :~
But are Fromis_9 underrated? Everytime I have seen them, they make the top 10 GG in many polls, charts etc, so I didn't think they were underrated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread