Most violent/disturbing anime you have seen? (18+) (Some spoilers) (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I heard that Devilman Crybaby is one of the most intense and fucked up Anime, I didn't watch it but hearing about it already puts me under stress
I thought it was because it's violent, but there is apparently orgies and scene where the main character.. well got their white stuff on ceiling cause apparently thats a thing or sth.. I saw gif of that.. I'm oddly intrigued, but also concerned. It's apparently kinda gay too or maybe people just make it be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hellsing Ultimate was definitely violent.


Claymore as well, although, the anime it's nothing compared to the manga.
I should really get to reading Claymore manga, watched the show ages ago, but it ended such abruptly I'm sure the manga continues lot further.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The anime s
I should really get to reading Claymore manga, watched the show ages ago, but it ended such abruptly I'm sure the manga continues lot further.
The anime sucks, is nothing like the manga. It butchered the whole thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread