Most voted for artists to get cards (2 Viewers)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Here are all the ones that got more than 3 votes

8
Aespa

6
Infinite
Oh My Girl
Oneus
TXT

5
Apink
Kara
The Boyz

4
CLC
Fromis_9
Got7
Winner
iKon

So in conclusion this is now Aespasource :lisalaugh:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh shit. I'd collect a decent amount from that group.
I also really badly want Epik High ones though and I know that won't happen.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Oh shit. I'd collect a decent amount from that group.
I also really badly want Epik High ones though and I know that won't happen.
Might have your work cut out for you with the next batch then :pandatea:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'd collect most of those GG's.

Apink, aespa and Oh My Girl for sure.
:nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Might have your work cut out for you with the next batch then :pandatea:
I'm already wanting to collect too many from these last 2 batches
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Might as well add other rookies like Weeekly and StayC if we're gonna have Aespa :wimwim:

I mostly want Oh My Girl, KARA, WJSN and Apink :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Might as well add other rookies like Weeekly and StayC if we're gonna have Aespa :wimwim:

I mostly want Oh My Girl, KARA, WJSN and Apink :sanapray:
I can understand wanting rookies who don't have many eras to get added later but can always update cards in a situation like this so it uses more eras like other groups do
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread