- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Today is Mothers Day, and while there are many mothers in this world that deserve appreciation, there is someone else who also deserves appreciation. She is not my real mom (lol), she isn't even my kps mom. But what she really is is a mom that anyone would be lucky to have. When I'm stressed, when I'm down, when I'm angry, when I'm happy, it doesn't matter, I know I can turn to her and she will be there, not to lie to me and pretend that everything is perfect, but to actually help me through it and learn how to take my experiences and learn from them.
Thank you for everything Koa, I love you and I really hope that there will be someone in your life that treats you at least half as well as you've treated me. You are truly one of the most kind and inspirational people I've ever met. You might not be my mother, but as mother figure, happy mothers day, and I wish you only the best.
For me this was important, because growing up, I often felt like no one was there to understand me. While my friends were very kind, they couldnt completely understand my struggles. With the rest of my school, I managed to win the lottery and be the one kid that it was okay for everyone to pick on, and practically no one would come to my aid. At home, I learned to hide my emotions and pain after I was shamed for having fears and for being oversensitive. By that point I had completely changed my personality, I was an empathetic, bubbly, outgoing kid, but because I got nothing but fear and pain, I changed myself to be silent, stoic, and uncaring on the outside, no matter how I truly felt on the inside, and until a couple months ago I didn't that I could ever go to my parents for any real comfort or advice without thinking they would judge me, shame me, or hate me for it. I got very independent and dependent at the same time, while I have a lot of experience hiding myself and not make others worry, I have long recognized that I am not able to deal with emotions and life without someone to lean on.
And this is where @LeeriaYa comes in. My real personality shines through significantly more on here, and she has done everything she could to fill the void I had in my life. If I have a problem, I know I can go to her, and she will listen and help, with no judgement and shame. She was one of the first people in my life I really felt I could talk to. When I really felt lost, she would be there to bring me out of the void and give me the strength to continue on.
The only reason I ever became a mod was also because of her. I've seen how people in authority tend to react to my father who has a thick Russian accent, and as a result I got a deep dislike of anyone in authority because I felt that no one did such a thing because they wanted to help people, rather I thought they enjoyed punishing others and thats why they volunteered for such a thing. Koa was the one to show me differently. No matter how you try to twist it, she is really someone who does what she does because she truly loves helping out people and making us happy, which is what inspired me to be a mod. I may joke around a lot about wanting to ban people, but that part of the job in actuality doesn't give me pleasure. What I love is when I get to help someone, especially when they give me a thank you, it just warms my heart so much, and being able to experience this happiness is all thanks to her.
I truly feel that me pre Koa was different than post Koa, and while it is expected that one would change throughout their life, I've noticed how strongly and positively shes affected me as a human. I've become braver, kinder, smarter, happier, and understanding than I was before, and I know a lot of it is because of how she has influenced my life.
And this is where @LeeriaYa comes in. My real personality shines through significantly more on here, and she has done everything she could to fill the void I had in my life. If I have a problem, I know I can go to her, and she will listen and help, with no judgement and shame. She was one of the first people in my life I really felt I could talk to. When I really felt lost, she would be there to bring me out of the void and give me the strength to continue on.
The only reason I ever became a mod was also because of her. I've seen how people in authority tend to react to my father who has a thick Russian accent, and as a result I got a deep dislike of anyone in authority because I felt that no one did such a thing because they wanted to help people, rather I thought they enjoyed punishing others and thats why they volunteered for such a thing. Koa was the one to show me differently. No matter how you try to twist it, she is really someone who does what she does because she truly loves helping out people and making us happy, which is what inspired me to be a mod. I may joke around a lot about wanting to ban people, but that part of the job in actuality doesn't give me pleasure. What I love is when I get to help someone, especially when they give me a thank you, it just warms my heart so much, and being able to experience this happiness is all thanks to her.
I truly feel that me pre Koa was different than post Koa, and while it is expected that one would change throughout their life, I've noticed how strongly and positively shes affected me as a human. I've become braver, kinder, smarter, happier, and understanding than I was before, and I know a lot of it is because of how she has influenced my life.
Thank you for everything Koa, I love you and I really hope that there will be someone in your life that treats you at least half as well as you've treated me. You are truly one of the most kind and inspirational people I've ever met. You might not be my mother, but as mother figure, happy mothers day, and I wish you only the best.