Movie Movie suggestion apps/aites (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m looking for a good website and app to find similar movies

I use bestsimilar.com
Googling a movie and clicking “people also search for” I use sometimes

There is tastedive but I find it isn’t very good
IMDB just links movies by the same films from that series or company etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
There is a mobile app called TodoMovies and you can browse by genre
Also for TV shows I use TV Time :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread