Movies with unnecessary sequels which you wish would end (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
There was 4 Prince and Me movies which were crazy. The lead actress changed in thr second
Home Alone 4 wasn’t necessary. I did like Home Alone 3 though.
Endless Star Wars movies
Like 6 Ice Age movies!
Toy Story 4...
Monsters University (prequel but whatever...)
Shrek had about 4 movies!
Smurfs live action movies..

There will be a Chicken Run 2 🤦‍♀️
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Let's see..
-Fast and Furious
-James Bond
-Transformers
-Mission Impossible
not movie related but Riverdale really needs to be cancelled :pepecross:
I think James Bond's franchise gets a pass because it has had different people as the main character, all of them adding a different twist to the role and MI actually surprised me, I never thought I'd enjoy MI5 and MI6 as much as I did.
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I can't think of any sequels besides Toy Story 4, I think it should have ended at the 3rd movie.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The fast and the furious. Should have stopped when Paul Walker r.i.p. passed away.
Having 9 of them now is just going batshit weird.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread