Multi fandom BIAS PYRAMID (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ok simple
>>>>you cant have a member from the same group on the same row...<<<
[you can separate male and female list if you like or put them together ]
1. ULTIMATE BIAS
2 & 3 Lead bia's
4 to 6 Main bias
7 to 10 main Favs
11 to 15 favs :D


[obv these are all important to us blah blah this wasnt made to be easy]
Mine: i only did male bias list cause im lazy
CORRECT.jpg


Dont feel like you have to make the graphic..i only do it to make my post look fancy
but if u really really want to = Photo Editor | BeFunky: Free Online Photo Editor

​
 
Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I'm going to do bias groups because I literally cannot think of many singular biases.
@Vikki do this, I'm curious.

Block B
Brown Eyed Girls / EXO
Mamamoo / Monsta X / B.A.P
f(x) / LOONA / VIXX / Dreamcatcher
iKON / Fiestar / Red Velvet / EXID / BTOB​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I guess I should give this a try :nekosweat:

Girl Groups:

Sana (Twice)
Sejeong (Gugudan) | Jennie (Blackpink)
Eunha (GFriend) | Jessica (SNSD) | Soyeon (IDLE)
Jeongyeon (Twice) | Kim Lip (LOONA) | Yeji (ITZY) | Choi Yena (IZ*ONE)
Wang Yiren (Everglow) | Ahn Yujin (IZ*ONE) | Solji (EXID) | Hyojung (Oh My Girl) | Taeyeon (SNSD)​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm going to break the same row rule because I stan 5 boy groups and there's at least 9 in each group

Boy Groups:
Chen
Jungwoo & Doyoung
Xiumin, Wooshin, New
Jaemin, Ten, Sunwoo, Woozi
Jeno, Q, Hwall, Jeonghan, Xiaojun

Girl Groups:
Jihyo
Haseul & Seunghee
Joy, Jennie, Olivia Hye
Jisoo, Irene, Jinsoul, Chaeyoung
Gowon, Yooa, Sooyoung, Dahyun, Hani

I could probably do one for soloist as well but i'd combine male and female​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread