Music recommendation (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've just discovered Olivia Ruby and I would recommend her for when you need to slow down and have some time to yourself.

I find her to be calming. It's the type of music you listen to in a dim light, with your phone away, and just listen to it and enjoy.

Just listen and clear your mind of all your problems.

Forget about the rest of the world even if it's just for one song.

Also listen to Cavetown 👌👌
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Also great songs to sort feelings out with or even to study.

But I would mainly recommend forgetting the world and chilling because everyone needs to do that every once in a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I listened to Olivia Ruby and got lost in a spiral of other artists which I wish I had known sooner. Thank you for the recommendation!
 
  • Love
Reactions: LucieBear
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I listened to Olivia Ruby and got lost in a spiral of other artists which I wish I had known sooner. Thank you for the recommendation!
Listening to music like hers always leads to finding smaller musicians that are real gems.

Also your welcome :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I listened to Olivia Ruby and got lost in a spiral of other artists which I wish I had known sooner. Thank you for the recommendation!
I'll message you some more if I come across any if you want
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread