music recommendations (any language) (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
And to sth I listen bit more, alt jpop :D
I assume you already know Daoko and Kalafina

Mili: indie group, singer is canadian-chinese and songs are in japanese, english, then there is some french and chinese too, they are active and honeybee was released just month ago and i'm obsessed by it




Ali Project: gothic poprock band that has been around since 80s and done dozen songs for various animes.. you might be familiar with them already xd

This is newer stuff


And this bit older, mid 00s



globe: trance/pop-group, was mostly around early 00s, not that poppy and more electronic




Maybe FictionJunction too? I'm not sure if ur just familiar with Kalafina or them as well?

FictionJunction: Yuki Kajiura's project group before Kalafina, and still ongoing just moved under Kajiura's on company last year, but releases are rarer and group is less solid. Maybe will be revitalized now that Kalafina disbanded..


 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and umpheri
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
There is a rock band called 'Our Last Night'. They are pretty good!

Sunrise-
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Playlist is done !
I just didn’t add Angèle for some reasons.
But some of your songs aren’t on Spotify... I will listen to them on youtube and tell you.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I AM DONE WITH ALL YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS :pandaamazed:
I haven't checked all the songs that I couldn't find on Spotify though.
I have liked most of your songs but I had a few I enjoyed more ofc. Let me know if you want a more accurate review!
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
25 November 2019
Messages
1
Reactions Received
1
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I would recommend you "Tirage au Sort" from the Ever After, although the band is anglophone, this song is in french. Let me know what you think.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I would recommend you "Tirage au Sort" from the Ever After, although the band is anglophone, this song is in french. Let me know what you think.
Thank you ! Merci ❤❤
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I loved that one !
They have many good songs!!!
They do rock covers of pop songs too!

They did this with other artist:
Somebody You Loved Lewis Capaldi-
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
They have many good songs!!!
They do rock covers of pop songs too!

They did this with other artist:
Somebody You Loved Lewis Capaldi-
Merci ❤💙❤
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Palmy from Thailand makes great tunes and she is always changing up the genre on every album as well.
Well she is Belgian and Thai, the mix makes her really pretty imo.

you should get into her. You won't regret it. :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Palmy from Thailand makes great tunes and she is always changing up the genre on every album as well.
Well she is Belgian and Thai, the mix makes her really pretty imo.

you should get into her. You won't regret it. :)
I have heard few of her songs but I will listen to her more 😃
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Didn't get the tag but still stumbled onto this lol... always up for recommending stuff to people.

First of all, take a listen to soty of 2018

Than anything Hollywood Undead (you've probably heard of em)

This ones a bit random but still

And here some of my native stuff, tho was Macedonian but he still sang in Serbian 90% of the time, has english songs too. (He is unfortunately no longer with us)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread