Rumor Music to my ears (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SuperM comeback 2023, I almost cried they better be serious :yolk:

As for NCT Saudi we’ll see how it goes ig



@NCTzen @SuperM
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,399
Reactions Received
53,170
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,316
Gender
Female
(if its true) I'm taking that as Sehun and Kai won't be enlisting in the first half of 2023 or at least the first quart of it :sanapray: but that also means that I have to wait even longer for them to return T^T
also, Taemin military discharge when? I want to know mr. sooman:pandabeg:

as for nct saudi..... I honestly did not see that coming, nct hollywood sure but saudi? how is that even going to work:sanathink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
LET'S GO SUPERM
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Ooo NCT Tokyo. I wonder how Yuta feels about that :pepesmug: also NCT Hollywood should NOT happen. I get other countries in Asia but America...no.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yerichu and Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Middle East huh?

Interesting how they want kpop there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
NCT Saudi..... No.

Tokyo tho :pepesmug:

SuperM yes yes oh and YES totally HYPED
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread