Fanart Music video Fanart by ZoOom (1 Viewer)

Joined
29 June 2020
Messages
9
Reactions Received
16
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Heeeeeloooo

Actually I'm searching music videos of KPOP and someone music to make a edit version of them... If you guys have any idea, so let me know :D

Thats my last preview from the Group Astro - Blue Flame

PS: I'm new to edit videos, so isn't perfect or something xD

 
  • Love
Reactions: Saythename17

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly that looks pretty dope. I really like how you fit the movements and effects with the song. It's tough to do with kpop songs tho since they have a lot of "people singing" moments rather than just standing or looking into the distance. I have a similar problem with making gifs, but you incorporated it well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZoOomDE
Joined
29 June 2020
Messages
9
Reactions Received
16
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Honestly that looks pretty dope. I really like how you fit the movements and effects with the song. It's tough to do with kpop songs tho since they have a lot of "people singing" moments rather than just standing or looking into the distance. I have a similar problem with making gifs, but you incorporated it well.
yeah, thanks :D

it's not easy - you're right! With the Song "Black Swan" by BTS - this was hard to edit with another main vocal song xD.... I hope I'll go to be better and better :) It's a little challange to put english vocal music in a KPOP MV music video xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread