Musk vs Zuck: Are they really going to fight..? (1 Viewer)

Is the fight happening..?

  • Yes, they are crazy enough

    Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No way

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I always thought this is a joke and saw a post on reddit about it today again:
zuck1.png

zuck2.png


I thought its another fake screenshot, but I checked both musk twitter and zuck threads account and they really said those things..

@Selfmate @fdonce as we have a bet going on :passcodea:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,955
Reactions Received
17,136
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,096
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i hope so but the zuck is right, livestreaming on X and it will just be buffering for all eternity :jihono:
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,390
Reactions Received
55,132
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,277
I thought its another fake screenshot, but I checked both musk twitter and zuck threads account and they really said those things..
https://www.threads.net/@zuck
@Selfmate @fdonce as we have a bet going on :passcodea:
remind me what the bet was on again? (ie. I know I'm betting for mark but the exact minute of the bet?)
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,955
Reactions Received
17,136
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,096
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
they need to stream it on a neutral platform
I don't have social media but what's a neutral streaming platform?
twitch or youtube ? thats all i know for streaming tbh LOL
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and fdonce

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I only remember a bet between me and you. You bet it wouldn't happen, I bet it will :pepechill:
:passcodea:

I can't trust anyone.. so I looked it up again

So the first bet was us 2 vs selfmate who will win, we both said Elon and he said Zuck

Here you announced to make a betting thread so more people could join, if the fight becomes a reality:

And here is our side bet:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,785
Reactions Received
44,424
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,848
:passcodea:

I can't trust anyone.. so I looked it up again

So the first bet was us 2 vs selfmate who will win, we both said Elon and he said Zuck

Here you announced to make a betting thread so more people could join, if the fight becomes a reality:

And here is our side bet:
So I didn't lie lol if the fight happens I win :pepechill:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread