- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
They'd have to beat JYP and he'd kick both their asses... Chaeyong and Momo would kick both their asses...
They'd have to beat JYP and he'd kick both their asses... Chaeyong and Momo would kick both their asses...
so what's the final bet with regards to me again?I can see JYP beating them as he is in great shape, but why do you have to bring Momo and Chaeyoung into this
Good thing the bet is just Musk vs Zuck for me to win my coins![]()
Because they are the tough and violent members of Twice.I can see JYP beating them as he is in great shape, but why do you have to bring Momo and Chaeyoung into this
so what's the final bet with regards to me again?
you really enjoy making up weird stuffBecause they are the tough and violent members of Twice.
Wow, I compliment Momo and you still yell at me...you really enjoy making up weird stuff![]()
So you believe calling someone violent is a compliment?Wow, I compliment Momo and you still yell at me...![]()
good and was that bet with you or fdonce?I posted everything here
you bet 1k that Zuck will win the fight