Must songs on your playlists? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I told myself that I would make one thread a day. Then I became really sick so that fell apart, but now I'm gonna get back to it! :pandasmash:

What are some songs that have to be in every playlist you make?
​

For me, there are certain slower songs that I'm always in the mood for like EXO's Universe, Mamamoo's Wild Flower, VIXX's Walking (this one is recent), X and XI by Code Kunst which are a few examples of must songs ^-^
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
176
Reactions Received
880
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't have a playlist - I kinda just put a large portion of my music library onto my phone and random it (I still believe in having an offline music library, so I don't use spotify too much unless its with amazon echo around the house).

but a few that would make most playlists for me (warning, my music style is all over the place):




 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My playlists are so broken down and organized that it's rare for a song to be on more than 3. I have 5 playlist folders and each have multiple playlists if not more folders lol

I also separate music by language unless I only have a few songs in that language then they are on one playlist
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread