Appreciation MV Bathtub Scenes (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Kpop-Related MV bathtub scenes

Park Bom in 2NE1's Japanese MV for Go Away


Jinu in WINNER's Sentimental MV


I think there were at least 2 other WINNER MVs which involved Taehyun and bathtubs: his solo and Color Ring?

Lay's Honey MV


Bae Jinyoung's Hard to Say Goodbye MV
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I was expecting Wonho here :wimwim: But yea he wasn't in a Bathtub, but then I expected Minhyuk here... and he is not here :yolk: There are plenty tho that aren't but still iconic
 
  • Like
Reactions: Poetry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread