gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 9 October 2021 #1 Spoiler: Wait lemme find timestamp 1.52 0.10 Reactions: OnlyCalB and shika
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 9 October 2021 #2 the girls mv has so many kpop music video tropes, that I've seen it be used in so many different daily mv challenge tropes Reactions: gud_bam
the girls mv has so many kpop music video tropes, that I've seen it be used in so many different daily mv challenge tropes
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 9 October 2021 #3 Done~