MV CHALLENGE: board game (stray kids) (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
so I had to google whether domino is considered a board game and apparently it is not considered strictly a domino game, but it is usually sold under "board games" in shops (you can find them in eshops etc.) so do as you wish but I was getting desperate :D

 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Indeed. Domino's are very often sold under the "board game/Table top" sections of shops (and online).

So this can count.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and Ahsoka
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I would count dominos

Also bop!!
it is a great song! but technically dominos don´t use boards, yet they are usually sold under "board games" so I´m really thankful that the vid was accepted.
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
it is a great song! but technically dominos don´t use boards, yet they are usually sold under "board games" so I´m really thankful that the vid was accepted.
If they're sold under board games it totally works
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread