MV Challenge: Board Game (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
I have a funny story when this mv release..

To who knows that I cant bring gadget when Im on school..

On mv release day .. I have tuition in a computer lab. there are two computer labs in our school, where one speaker room can be used and another one arent.

Unfortunately ... we use a room that doesn't have speakers. so, i just watch mv without any music .. weekend, i listen back .. woah SO NOICE !!

Now or Never rn become one of my SF9 top songs♡♡
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread