badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,132 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 8 October 2021 #1 Spoiler Seulgi could shoot me with that gun and I'd say thank you Reactions: OnlyCalB, cocomelon, Ahsoka and 2 others
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 8 October 2021 #2 Wait i juss mess up bad boy and monster mv I swear that seulgi with gun scene had cycle on my mind but i post the wrong mv Reactions: badcrookshanks
Wait i juss mess up bad boy and monster mv I swear that seulgi with gun scene had cycle on my mind but i post the wrong mv
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,080 Reactions Received 72,511 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,402 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 8 October 2021 #3 Honestly I would too, no hesitation Reactions: cocomelon and badcrookshanks
cocomelon Joined 4 October 2021 Messages 11,880 Reactions Received 29,796 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @ahparkchaeyoung Wreck @Juniverse 8 October 2021 #4 SAMMEE SHE LOOKED SEXY AF WITH THAT GUN Reactions: badcrookshanks