MV [MV] DREAMCATCHER「Breaking Out」(1st Japan AL「The Beginning Of The End」) (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I really like this!

I hope Japanese fans like it too!

:pikahappy:

Can't wait for DC to comeback next week!!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am not sold with this. They could have gone so much stronger.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I am not sold with this. They could have gone so much stronger.
I think they went with more tropical/pop verses to have the chorus hit harder than it would've if the verses were more rock as well, the album has like 2-3 new bsides besides all the Korean to Japan translated songs? maybe something more stronger is in them
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think they went with more tropical/pop verses to have the chorus hit harder than it would've if the verses were more rock as well, the album has like 2-3 new bsides besides all the Korean to Japan translated songs? maybe something more stronger is in them
don't get me started on the japanese versions of the songs :worry:
Honestly hoped for a more metal/rock release. Especcialy since it's popular in japan.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I am not sold with this. They could have gone so much stronger.
Very true.

DC's Korean songs go harder and have a distinct rock sound, that to many people sounds like anime openings etc.

This is softer in comparison, which is strange considering Japanese fans would surely love the anime sound more.

Still, I liked the song and I'm happy DC have kept the core sound/concept with their first Japanese release :).
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I can't listen to it

But from the comment i understand that they don't have they usual rock sound
Which would be a big disappointment since their songs are often compare to anime opening
And opening are really popular in japan
And metal/rock too just by watching the success baby metal have this days
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Ok now i had the time to listen to the song
And i still find it was a wrong move to not go for their rock anime song

This shit is good
It's been a very long time since i liked a japanese song
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ok now i had the time to listen to the song
And i still find it was a wrong move to not go for their rock anime song

This shit is good
It's been a very long time since i liked a japanese song
MY WAY IS BETTER ++++ :)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It's different to their other releases, but I like it :sakUwu: Indeed, a rock song would fit a jap release better, I'd see this for a korean release, but still
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I'm quite forgiving on anything save for the sound. The video is pleasing to see, and the girls are gorgeous; but this sounds like a b-side. The rock elements are seriously restricted. I would have expected something much harder for a Japanese release. I just hope this to not be an anticipation of the kind of changes they are introducing for their Korean comeback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread