MV [MV] MOMOLAND(모모랜드) _ BANANA CHACHA(바나나차차) (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Exactly one year and one day from the release of Oh My Girl Banhana's Banana Allergy Monkey, we are blessed with another banana-themed kpop song, this time from equally quirky girl group Momoland. Sadly, this song doesn't have the same progressive themes bringing awareness to serious dietary issues plaguing members of the monkey community, embracing acceptance of those suffering from allergic reactions to bananas, and pointing the way forward by offering dairy-based banana alternatives.

🍌/10, would not share my banana milk with it.

:sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
you dont have to like every kpop group, but usually i dont go on threads and state "i dont like them".. doesnt make sense to me :welp:

llama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerk:llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish:
WHAT A LOVELY DAY IT IS, WE'VE BEEN BLESSED BY MOMOLAND :sj_weary:

Do the I'm So Hot dance to celebrate :yolk:

/o/o/o/o/o/
\o\o\o\o\o\
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Lol, I was like...is this a low-key exercise warm-up video? Then I saw...

iirc it's for a kids tv show
...and things started to make sense. With that in mind, it's fitting, lol.

17128

It lacks conviction, but its a cute little song~

Edit: Thanks to a Reddit commenter, I listened to it @ speed x1.25 and I liked it a little more xD
 
Last edited:
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
you dont have to like every kpop group, but usually i dont go on threads and state "i dont like them".. doesnt make sense to me :welp:

llama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerk:llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish:
I have a love hate thing I really like some of their songs. But it irks me how they cant sing to save themselves.

This song is one that makes me not like them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and dooh

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE IT. Such a fun song. I really can see kids enjoying it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have a love hate thing I really like some of their songs. But it irks me how they cant sing to save themselves.

This song is one that makes me not like them.
And that is totally okay :pandalove: nothing wrong with not liking some groups, if you give an argument or explain why.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread