eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 27 May 2021 #1 Reactions: dnb, Darkseid, Lovely_Cornchips and 1 other person
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 27 May 2021 #2 I trusted you woo!ah! A disappointing step back after Bad Girl and I Don't Miss U. My girl Nana looking great tho, esp with the bangs. Reactions: eclipsoul
I trusted you woo!ah! A disappointing step back after Bad Girl and I Don't Miss U. My girl Nana looking great tho, esp with the bangs.
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 30 May 2021 #3 Slightly disappointed with the title, but Pandora is an IZ*ONE worthy track!