Starting a new series, alongside my MVs of 2019 which lists all Korean MVs.
Every Sunday, I will post a thread of MVs from that week that I consider are worth watching at least once. This might be because the song is a bop, because MV tells a nice story, because it has a unique concept, etc. Every song will have a vague explanation in a spoiler before opening it, so you will be tempted to open. Let's start with this week and I hope this becomes a regular thing, lol.
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
Still not enough? Check out my thread with records of all MVs released this week: K-Pop MVs of September 2019 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Let me know your favourites below!
Every Sunday, I will post a thread of MVs from that week that I consider are worth watching at least once. This might be because the song is a bop, because MV tells a nice story, because it has a unique concept, etc. Every song will have a vague explanation in a spoiler before opening it, so you will be tempted to open. Let's start with this week and I hope this becomes a regular thing, lol.
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
Still not enough? Check out my thread with records of all MVs released this week: K-Pop MVs of September 2019 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Let me know your favourites below!