Last week was JAM PACKED with hella good releases, so I couldn't narrow it down to 10, I am sorry.
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 November 2019 #1 Last week was JAM PACKED with hella good releases, so I couldn't narrow it down to 10, I am sorry. Reactions: Kimono, yeji, Yoohyeon and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 4 November 2019 #2 this week had alot
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 5 November 2019 #3 One of the best weeks of the year. Reactions: yeji
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 5 November 2019 #4 taeyeon and brown eyed girls <3 such a good week for releases! Reactions: yeji
Kimono Woo Woo Wa Baby . Joined 13 August 2019 Messages 940 Reactions Received 1,770 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 5 November 2019 #5 Can someone tag me when Hinapia get added to Spotify?