- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
Hello everyone! ~ I have been thinking about how I wanted to make this thread for many months and now that the day has occurred I don't really know how I want to go with it anymore haha.
Well, today marks my one year anniversary of joining AKP. I have left there now, so instead this thread is for the one year anniversary of meeting all of you. Whether I've met you when I first joined AKP or if I've met you recently here on KPS, thank you for being kind to me. Joining these forum sites really did change my life. As insignificant it may be to some of you, being here really means a lot to me. Everyone who’s taken time to talk with me and make me feel like I wasn’t alone, I sincerely thank you. Talking with everyone here makes me so happy. It brings me a sense of friendship and community that I have never felt before.
Joining the forums have brought many hardships for me, but thanks to all the amazing people I’ve met it made it all worth it. So I really thank you all. So so much.
This has been a wild year with you all, I hope it is the first of many more to come. Hopefully we can continue to nerd out over Kpop together.
Happy one year with all of you :) I love you all <3
Well, today marks my one year anniversary of joining AKP. I have left there now, so instead this thread is for the one year anniversary of meeting all of you. Whether I've met you when I first joined AKP or if I've met you recently here on KPS, thank you for being kind to me. Joining these forum sites really did change my life. As insignificant it may be to some of you, being here really means a lot to me. Everyone who’s taken time to talk with me and make me feel like I wasn’t alone, I sincerely thank you. Talking with everyone here makes me so happy. It brings me a sense of friendship and community that I have never felt before.
Joining the forums have brought many hardships for me, but thanks to all the amazing people I’ve met it made it all worth it. So I really thank you all. So so much.
This has been a wild year with you all, I hope it is the first of many more to come. Hopefully we can continue to nerd out over Kpop together.
Happy one year with all of you :) I love you all <3