- Joined
- 17 August 2023
- Messages
- 5,522
- Reactions Received
- 3,171
- Location
- left kps :)
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,516
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Got a cute message from NewJeans:
Attachments
-
140.1 KB Views: 31
OMG, I love them too!!!!!! Did you get a message from them?
I got a message by bleed from withinOMG, I love them too!!!!!! Did you get a message from them?
That must be cool! I love being able to get messages from your top artist.I got a message by bleed from within
It would have been cool to have a message from Bury Tomorrow thoThat must be cool! I love being able to get messages from your top artist.
Yeah, but sometimes Youtube users posts the Spotify messages so you may still be able to see some other ones!It would have been cool to have a message from Bury Tomorrow tho![]()
I got many artists in there but no Bury TomorrowYeah, but sometimes Youtube users posts the Spotify messages so you may still be able to see some other ones!
I'm pretty happy with it since i still listen to most of the songs and artists!are u happy with the results? :))
Shoot, sorry I have a thread with the exact name so I responded thinking it was mine![]()