- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
2023
ult group + bias:
Twice (Nayeon)
stan:
NewJeans (Minji)
IVE (Wonyoung)
LE SSERAFIM (Sakura)
WJSN (Bona)
Oh My Girl (Hyojung)
NMIXX (Haewon)
fromis_9 (Nagyung)
Red Velvet (Irene)
Kep1er (Chaehyun)
Alice (Doa)
woo!ah! (Nana)
Weeekly (Soojin)
groups I'm interested in:
XG (Hinata)
EXO (Baekhyun)
Limelight (Suhye)
tripleS (Yooyeon)
Lightsum (Nayoung)
Itzy (Yeji)
2025
ult groups
ZEROBASEONE (Hao)
Twice (Nayeon)
stan
IVE (Wonyoung)
Kep1er (Xiaoting)
Red Velvet (Irene)
groups I casually listen to
KISS OF LIFE (Julie)
ILLIT (Moka)
New Jeans (Minji)
Boynextdoor (Jaehyun)
LE SSERAFIM (Sakura)
fromis_9 (Nagyung)
tripleS (Yooyeon)
Gfriend (Eunha)
TWS (Shinyu)
RIIZE (Wonbin)
a few things changed
ult group + bias:
Twice (Nayeon)
stan:
NewJeans (Minji)
IVE (Wonyoung)
LE SSERAFIM (Sakura)
WJSN (Bona)
Oh My Girl (Hyojung)
NMIXX (Haewon)
fromis_9 (Nagyung)
Red Velvet (Irene)
Kep1er (Chaehyun)
Alice (Doa)
woo!ah! (Nana)
Weeekly (Soojin)
groups I'm interested in:
XG (Hinata)
EXO (Baekhyun)
Limelight (Suhye)
tripleS (Yooyeon)
Lightsum (Nayoung)
Itzy (Yeji)
2025
ult groups
ZEROBASEONE (Hao)
Twice (Nayeon)
stan
IVE (Wonyoung)
Kep1er (Xiaoting)
Red Velvet (Irene)
groups I casually listen to
KISS OF LIFE (Julie)
ILLIT (Moka)
New Jeans (Minji)
Boynextdoor (Jaehyun)
LE SSERAFIM (Sakura)
fromis_9 (Nagyung)
tripleS (Yooyeon)
Gfriend (Eunha)
TWS (Shinyu)
RIIZE (Wonbin)
a few things changed