- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
There's not much that's consistent (in terms of similarity) about the artists who have appeared in my Top Artists for 2024! IU, Eminem, Taylor Swift and the Retrowave/Synthwave acts of Coastal and The Midnight...
IU, though, is very consistent with being my top artist of the year! 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and now 2024, IU has been my top artist!
IU is my queen 100%
My top albums of 2024, just like the top artists, are all over the place! I am probably the only person who has this collection of artists together like this!
And, finally, my top songs of 2024
I'm surprised that neither Blueming nor I Stan U have appeared (or Temporary by Eminem)... But I'm not surprised that Shy Kids has taken the top spot! I have been completely obsessed with that song this year!!