My 900th thread! (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I myself isn't much of a thread maker

900 a great one nice
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,700
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,700
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
very impressive! congrats! <3
not sure I'll ever get creative enough to reach that milestone! so I'll just admire you! :naeunshock:
Thank you so much!! The threads you make are always fun so I believe in you :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Congrats! I remember when you first joined! Not only are you shipped with ME, but you got almost 1k threads
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread