My actually for once not late top 100 of the year ranking-May (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm not completely sure how I felt about this month, a lot of amazing songs were released but at the same time I started to get sick of a lot of earlier songs. I think its become obvious I focused a lot on new releases considering my playlist size almost doubled from the first four months. :welp: I also feel that my placements for my older songs are closer to earlier the beginning of this year, except with some of the newer songs. I was also disappointed by Oneus' title, but the album was even better than the first one, so I'm hoping they'll keep it up, because they're a group I have high hopes for.

Female: 24/95 (25%)
Male: 69/95 (73%)
Co-Ed: 2/95 (2%)
Groups: 75/95 (77%)
Soloists: 22/95(23%)
New songs: 23/95 (40%)
Rose: 8/95 (8%)
Fell: 41/95 (43%)
New: 44/95 (46%)

Top Soloist by Placement-Han Jinyoung (#3)
Top Soloist by # of Songs - Yongguk (6 songs)
Top GG by Placement-Itzy (#5)
Top GG by # of Songs-Dreamcatcher (3 songs)
Top BG by Placement-A.C.E (#1)
Top BG by # of Songs-Oneus (8 songs)

💘 = Top BG/GG/Soloist song
🖤 =Past Top BG/GG/Soloist

Green=Up
Red=Down
italics = New​

  1. Undercover-A.C.E 💘​
  2. Miroh-Stray Kids 🖤​
  3. Love Tonight-Han Jinyoung 💘​
  4. Bet Bet-Nu'est ↥ 8​
  5. Want It-Itzy 💘​
  6. Leave It-NFlying ​
  7. Hope-Youngjae ​
  8. Play It Cool-Monsta X ↥ 5​
  9. And There Was No One Left-Dreamcatcher ↧ 3 🖤​
  10. Valkyrie-Oneus ↧ 3​
  11. Another Night-Youngjae ↧ 4​
  12. Dalla Dalla-Itzy ↥ 21​
  13. I Wanna Be-Key ↧ 9​
  14. TMI-Hot Place ↥ 2​
  15. Absolute-AB6IX ​
  16. I'm Fine-Nu'est ​
  17. I'm Sorry-VAV ​
  18. Hakuna Matata-Dreamnote ↧ 1​
  19. Our Galaxy-Zstars ​
  20. No Reason-Monsta X ↥ 10​
  21. Over The Sky-Dreamcatcher ↥ 7​
  22. Heartbeat-SF9 ↧ 13​
  23. White Night-Oneus ​
  24. Designer-Mfect ↧ 13​
  25. No-CLC ↧ 1​
  26. What You Waiting For-Zgirls ↧ 4​
  27. Twit-Hwasa ​
  28. Shining Star-AB6IX ​
  29. Piri-Dreamcatcher ​
  30. Are You Ready-D-Crunch ​
  31. Starry Sky-Astro ↥ 17​
  32. Domino-1 the 9 ​
  33. Like It-CLC ↧ 8​
  34. Rooftop-Nflying ↧ 8​
  35. Want-Taemin ↧ 25​
  36. Hey Jude-Nature ​
  37. Take Off-WayV ​
  38. Fancy-Twice ​
  39. Shadow-Taemin ↧ 38 🖤​
  40. I'm So Hot-Momoland ↥ 1​
  41. Breathe-AB6IX ​
  42. Play Hard-SF9 ↧ 22​
  43. Danger-D&E ​
  44. Loca-Favorite ↧ 13​
  45. Stuck in my Head-Twice ↧ 18​
  46. Barriers-Bursters ​
  47. Give Me Dat-Monsta X ↧ 14​
  48. Universe-Minhyun ↧ 33​
  49. Different-Nu'est ↧ 4​
  50. Highlight-IZ*One ​
  51. Holiday-Bang Yongguk ↧ 7​
  52. Walking-Vixx ↧ 38​
  53. Dance For Two-AB6IX ​
  54. Bing Bing-Oneus ​
  55. Freesm-Hashtag ↧ 27​
  56. Untitled Love Song-Henry ​
  57. Eden-IZ ​
  58. Now-Oneus ​
  59. Chronasouras-Stray Kids ↧ 41​
  60. Baby You're Mine-High School​
  61. Twilight-Oneus ​
  62. Bienvenido-Dream Note ↧ 25​
  63. Light Us-Oneus ↧ 16​
  64. Binu-Bibi ​
  65. Time-Oneus ​
  66. Zig Zag-Oneus ↧ 25​
  67. Talk About Love-Nu'est ​
  68. Friend Zone-AB6IX ​
  69. Bomb Bomb-Kard ​
  70. Hero-Bursters ​
  71. If You Heard-ACE ​
  72. Rodeo-Monsta X ↧ 67​
  73. Kill This Love-Blackpink ↧ 36​
  74. Boy With Luv-BTS ​
  75. So Cool-In&Choo ↧ 26​
  76. Bass-Nuest ​
  77. Hikikomori-Bang Yongguk ↧ 39​
  78. Empty-Daehyun ↧ 43​
  79. Bad Habits-Shaun ↧ 36​
  80. Winter Winter-Nflying ↧ 61​
  81. Butterfly-Loona ↧ 35​
  82. Mr.Bass-A.C.E ​
  83. Beautiful-Target ​
  84. Beautiful Goodbye-Chen ​
  85. See You Later-Bang Yongguk ↧ 43​
  86. Eye contact-Oneus ↧ 34​
  87. Clock-Infinite ↧ 51​
  88. Diary-Yongguk ↧ 37​
  89. Blurred-Baek Jiwoong ​
  90. Gravity-Youngjae ↧ 56​
  91. I Need To Talk-Yongguk ↧ 38​
  92. I Wanna Know-Roh Taehyun ↧ 54​
  93. Hollywood-AB6IX ​
  94. See Through-Ravi ​
  95. Journey-Bang Yongguk ↧ 45​



So yeah, what were your guys favorite songs of this this year and this month in particular? Any comebacks/debuts you're looking forwards to in June?

Here are my previous threads if youre interested


​
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You liked Boy with Luv? :pandaamazed: :jenniesmug:

Some of my favorites this month was Oneus, A.C.E, and Ab6ix. I also really liked Cherry Bullets b-sides from this comeback.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You liked Boy with Luv? :pandaamazed: :jenniesmug:

Some of my favorites this month was Oneus, A.C.E, and Ab6ix. I also really liked Cherry Bullets b-sides from this comeback.
Not at first tbh, but now I do. Its pretty catchy.
And yesss Oneus :sanapray: I have a strong feeling Im going to end up stanning
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Wingfrost

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't know how you have the patience to make this long list, but I love how much effort you put into it. Some of my favorite bops are up there. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Dalla Dalla :llama_ramen: Unexpected

and you liked Are You Ready??? Really?? I listened to it once and was like... eh...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dalla Dalla :llama_ramen: Unexpected

and you liked Are You Ready??? Really?? I listened to it once and was like... eh...
It's not exactly a high quality song but it's kind of addicting :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
It's not exactly a high quality song but it's kind of addicting :sanapray:
I'm supposed to be like stanning them but it's a weird situation... It's probably gonna get in my head like the other 2 did...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread