my adventures with project sekai (1 Viewer)

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
if you dont know what project sekai is..it's a rhythm game with vocaloids and the groups




this is a thread to record my achievements and stuff
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo and tricky
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I'm here :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: uarmyhope

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
songs i want in pj:
nobody makes sense
nee nee nee.
god ish
play with fire
lag train
i ya i ya i ya
118
tiny bunny
carnival happy
candle queen
hourglass
 
  • Love
Reactions: tricky
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: uarmyhope
D

Deleted member 4423

Oh is that what it is! I kept seeing people talking about something called Project Sekai and all I could think was some kind of project for SeKai, aka EXO Sehun and EXO Kai's ship name and I thought it was weird everyone was talking about it lol.
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Oh is that what it is! I kept seeing people talking about something called Project Sekai and all I could think was some kind of project for SeKai, aka EXO Sehun and EXO Kai's ship name and I thought it was weird everyone was talking about it lol.
Oh haha so that's why it's so confusing :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 4423

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
That's really good! Keep up the good work :maheart:
yeah i was so excited when i fc. unfortunately it was on my old account which was lost. and i cant fc it again it seems:pepecry2: luckily i took a screenshot
 
  • Wow
Reactions: tricky
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
yeah i was so excited when i fc. unfortunately it was on my old account which was lost. and i cant fc it again it seems:pepecry2: luckily i took a screenshot
Well at least you still saved your screenshot as a memory tho :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: uarmyhope
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
  • Haha
Reactions: tricky
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
new event coming in jpn version. gotta save up
I realized I need to save up my crystals for the luka birthday gacha
 
  • Like
Reactions: uarmyhope

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
I realized I need to save up my crystals for the luka birthday gacha
ive given up on the bday gachas....i keep getting 2 stars. so imma just save for next (ill have to work hard cause honami has a new 3 star coming)
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
ive given up on the bday gachas....i keep getting 2 stars. so imma just save for next (ill have to work hard cause honami has a new 3 star coming)
I tried to get more crystals for clearing missions and leveling up characters but I still couldn't get my luka :( I did it once for the eng server but I'm broke anyways :headache:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread