- Joined
- 30 December 2022
- Messages
- 12,422
- Reactions Received
- 9,443
- Location
- Germany
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 76,744
- Gender
- Male
I had the idea after @SugarPoppinBSI reacted to the new Riverside album I linked in her thread 'Songs You would Recommend to me?!'. I listen to Riverside since 2003, but I hadn't expected such positive feedback about this band in a K-Pop forum.

I will share one Rock/Metal/Pop album per day (in no specific order) that is recommenable in my humble opinion. As I already mentioned a few times, Dreamcatcher brought me to K-Pop. But what band/album brought me to Heavy Metal? This one:
Crimson Glory
Transcendence (1988)
I will share one Rock/Metal/Pop album per day (in no specific order) that is recommenable in my humble opinion. As I already mentioned a few times, Dreamcatcher brought me to K-Pop. But what band/album brought me to Heavy Metal? This one:
Crimson Glory
Transcendence (1988)
Last edited: