My All-time Top 100 Kpop Songs (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have had to leave some songs out because of how many songs I love, but these are my current 100 and it could change from time to time.


I also may do a mini tournament later for the top 10 I have.

TOP 100
100. Dalshabet - Someone Like U
99. MINX - Shut Up
98. Dreamcatcher - Mayday
97. Apink - NoNoNo
96. Song Jieun - Going Crazy
95. 2NE1 - Ugly
94. SUNMI - Noir
93. Red Velvet - Power Up
92. Mamamoo - Destiny
91. MINX - Love Shake

TOP 90
90. Rainbow - A
89. Dreamcatcher - Wake Up
88. Z- Girls - Streets of Gold
87. Red Velvet - Red Flavor
86. SNSD - Lionheart
85. (G)I-dle - Maze
84. T-ara - Bo Peep Bo Peep
83. CLC - No Oh Oh
82. YounHa - Pray
81. (G)I-dle - LATATA

Top 80
80. Oh My Girl - The Fifth Season
79. The Rose - Sorry
78. Gfriend - Summer Rain
77. SUNMI - Gashina
76. YounHa - Hero
75. SNSD - Lionheart
74. Dreamcatcher - Fly High
73. Wonder Girls - Nobody
72. Song Jieun - Don't look at me like that
71. Magolpy - Flying girl

TOP 70
70. MAMAN - Obvious Story
69. WJSN - Secret
68. TWICE - Heart shaker
67. Baek ji Young - I won't love again
66. Dreamcatcher - What
65. Oh My Girl - Secret Garden
64. SNSD - Hoot
63. Loona - favOriTe
62. AKMU - How can I love the heartbreak, you're the one I love
61. The Handmaiden (Movie Soundtrack) - My Tamako, My Sookhee

TOP 60
60. ITZY - Dalla Dalla
59. SUNMI - ADDICT
58. (G)I-dle - $$$
57. AOA - Like A Cat
56. (G)I-dle - Blow Your Mind
55. Oh My Girl - Step By Step
54. YounHa - I Believe
53. Red Velvet - Dumb Dumb
52. SNSD - Ooh La La
51. Everglow - Bon Bon Chocolat

TOP 50
50. Gfriend - Love Whisper
49. The Rose - RED
48. SUNMI - Secret Tape
47. SNSD - Into the new world
46. (G)I-dle - Relay
45. T-ara - Lovey Dovey
44. MINX - I like you
43. Blackpink - Playing with fire
42. SNSD - Love & Girls
41. Wonder Girls - Why So Lonely

TOP 40
40. CLC -ME
39. (G)I-dle - Uh Oh
38. WJSN - Save Me save You
37. Gfriend - Glass Bead
36. Dreamcatcher - Chase Me
35. Day6 - Shoot Me
34. SNSD - Tinkerbell
33. Red Velvet - #Cookie Jar
32. (G)I-dle - HANN
31. Gfriend - Navillera

TOP 30
30. CLC - Devil
29. Apink - I'm So Sick
28. Gugudan - Chococo
27. Everglow - Adios
26. YounHa - Snail Mail
25. Red Velvet - Wish Tree
24. Gfriend - Me Gustas Tu
23. (G)I-dle - Help Me
22. Dreamcatcher - Deja Vu
21. YounHa - Houki Boushi

TOP 20
20. T-ara - Roly Poly
19. A.C.E - Under Cover
18. Gfriend - Time for the moon night
17. YounHa - Girl
16. Dreamcatcher - You and I
15. Gugudan - Not That Type
14. SUNMI - Siren
13. Dreamcatcher - Polaris
12. Oh My Girl - Bungee
11. Gfriend - Distance

10. N.Flying - Hot Potato


9. TWICE - Breakthrough


8. Oh my Girl - Closer


7. YounHa - Run


6. Dreamcatcher - Full Moon


5. (G)I-dle - Lion


4. SUNMI - Curve


3. Dreamcatcher - Good Night


2. Gfriend - Rough


1. Apink - Eung Eung
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sj_weary: :nekolove: happy that Eung Eung is your number 1. You really have been into Apink.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well, it was either Why did you come to my home or Love Shake and although I love both songs, I enjoy Love Shake a bit more.


Thanks! I quite love it myself :maheart:


Wow! That's cool! :queen: :pepelgbt:
Of course! This is the bop of the century for me! :maheart:
I slightly prefer Why did you come to my home lol, coz Siyeon's whistle high notes towards the end are just :sj_weary:
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:sj_weary: :nekolove: happy that Eung Eung is your number 1. You really have been into Apink.
It really is a masterpiece of not only a song, but MV too!
I also want to get into Apink more when I find the time and I know I have said I am done with K-pop, there are still so many groups and soloists I love, so it's hard to let go of it completely lol

I slightly prefer Why did you come to my home lol, coz Siyeon's whistle high notes towards the end are just :sj_weary:
Yeah, they are pretty amazing!
This top 100 is like a top 10 for me though lol I literally put songs in but then they were replaced with other certain songs, so it's like if I did a top 200, Why did you come to my home would be like a top 20 lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It really is a masterpiece of not only a song, but MV too!
I also want to get into Apink more when I find the time and I know I have said I am done with K-pop, there are still so many groups and soloists I love, so it's hard to let go of it completely lol
Yes, you really should get more into APINK. I do get how difficult it is to completely let go of kpop.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes, you really should get more into APINK. I do get how difficult it is to completely let go of kpop.
I will need to watch more variety shows, but it's hard when I also want to watch more WJSN, fromis_9, ITZY, etc lol
Yeah, it's like I want to let go of the dark, horrible parts but want to keep the good parts but we all know that it's merely impossible to love so many groups without not experiencing the dark too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will need to watch more variety shows, but it's hard when I also want to watch more WJSN, fromis_9, ITZY, etc lol
Yeah, it's like I want to let go of the dark, horrible parts but want to keep the good parts but we all know that it's merely impossible to love so many groups without not experiencing the dark too.
yeah I get that. it‘s difficult to really watch everything. it really is hard when you love alot of groups
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't know if I can do like you only with Kpop songs xD
I think you've excellent taste anyway :nekolove:
This was extremely hard though, although there are a hundred songs, there are much more songs that I love, so it was a dilemma trying to put songs in and taking them back out again. I should have done a top 200 lol
Thanks! I might do a top 100 Japanese songs next lol :wonugl:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
This was extremely hard though, although there are a hundred songs, there are much more songs that I love, so it was a dilemma trying to put songs in and taking them back out again. I should have done a top 200 lol
Thanks! I might do a top 100 Japanese songs next lol :wonugl:
I can relate ... But really I don't think there are that many Korean songs I love :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
There are some amazing music, especially J-Rock for me!
But saying that, I love both Korean and Japanese music.
Japan makes the best music to me :susPepe: And I love J-rock:nekolove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread